Good morning everyone!
Beth just finished a number of things:
- Ate her breakfast by her self: Eggs, Hashbrown (I might have had to take a bite to make sure it wasn’t poisonous), orange juice, vanilla yogurt (only a little), mandrian oranges, and milk.
- Sat on the portal pottie (with help from nurses…I ran screaming from the room)
- Took a number of supplements provided by Rach and Sandra
- Watching two guys rapel down a glacier on TV
- And now time for a sponge bath…..(again, I’m outta here!)
Not a bad way to spend the morning!
At some point today she will be taken out of bed and put in some kind of chair to help build up her core strength.
Beth is doing very well, talking, smiling sometimes even laughing. (Not so much with me, but with everyone else. I don’t think she gets “Dad’s” sense of humor yet.)
Here’s a couple of pic’s of Beth sitting in her chair with her helment on. I love her when she wears her glasses! Looks so young!